Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Allentown 5-13

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone on here going to the allentown show?i never been to the Crock Rock,how is it and how much do they charge for a beer or is there a bar near by?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My god, what possessed Social D to play in Allentown? What a shithole!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, I don't care where in PA they play as long as they play. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll be there, can't wait ! Friday the 13th! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
    Anyone on here going to the allentown show?i never been to the Crock Rock,how is it and how much do they charge for a beer or is there a bar near by?

    Thanks
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I think there's a bar at the place, but I've never been there. What da ya look like so I could say hi to ya? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member I-Love-Mike-Ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wolfpits:
    My god, what possessed Social D to play in Allentown? What a shithole!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Cuz, Mike knows I'll be there!!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] He LOVES Pennsylvania girls. Ask him sometime... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member myhc79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    send my regards to all the allentown skinheads for me at the show, will ya?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i hope mike says a little something before they play Dont drag me down,if they even play it..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by myhc79:
    send my regards to all the allentown skinheads for me at the show, will ya?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Last time I was in Allentown was back in 1991 when I saw the Expoited. It was a sold out crowd and almost every guy in there was a Skin. Mike will really love it if all them Skins show up. He probably won't hang out after the show then. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I know at least 4 WP Skins that will be there. [img]eek.gif[/img] But ya know, last SxDx show Charlie actually drank some whiskey with the one Skin and everything was cool.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
    Yeah, i hope mike says a little something before they play Dont drag me down,if they even play it..
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">He hasn't played that at any shows I've been to this year. I think alot of skins love and respect SxDx, so if he says anything like he did on the live in OC show, they won't even care, 'cuz everyone has their own opinion and skins I know aren't immature! Man, I can't wait till that show! Like two more weeks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] If ya want to say what's up, just look for the crazy girl (hopefully in the front row and hopefully drunk off my ass ) singing every f-ing song! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
    Yeah, i hope mike says a little something before they play Dont drag me down,if they even play it..
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">He hasn't played that at any shows I've been to this year. I think alot of skins love and respect SxDx, so if he says anything like he did on the live in OC show, they won't even care, 'cuz everyone has their own opinion and skins I know aren't immature! Man, I can't wait till that show! Like two more weeks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] If ya want to say what's up, just look for the crazy girl (hopefully in the front row and hopefully drunk off my ass ) singing every f-ing song! [img]redface.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I got into SxDx when I was a skin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •